Since last September, a group of us have been meeting to create a process and set of resources for faculty, staff, and academic leaders to express concern about faculty and staff wellbeing and connect employees to necessary support. The members of our cross-functional team are:
- Cristina Valencia, HR Partner
- Ingrid Tague, Associate Dean, CAHSS
- Jacaranda Palmateer, Director, Counseling Services
- Kate Willink, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Lloyd Moore, Director, Benefits
- Mike Holt, Interim Director, Campus Safety
- Michael Johnson, Director, Student Outreach & Support
- Michael LaFarr, Interim Associate Vice Chancellor, University Health & Counseling Center
- Niki Latino, Interim Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs
- Paul Chan, Vice Chancellor Legal Affairs & General Counsel
- Ryan Talmage, Interim Director, Enterprise Risk Management
We would like to thank these campus leaders for their hard work, collaboration, and dedication to expand support for the wellbeing of our colleagues.
Within the next month, we should be releasing an FSSN pilot website and form that parallels the student SOS form and related backend team that will route concerns and connect employees to support. Stay tuned for updates.