- This event has passed.
Supporting Teaching and Professional Faculty: An Institutional Priority
February 5 at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join Provost Clark, Vice Provost Willink, and Resident Scholar for Teaching and Professional Faculty (TPF) Laura Sponsler to discuss the findings and recommendations of the TPF White Paper: “Institutionalizing a Culture of Respect for Teaching and Professional Faculty.” Following a discussion of the paper and current trends in higher education, the session will feature a panel of TPF faculty and institutional leaders, including:
- Chip Reichardt, Professor, Psychology
- Scott Leutenegger, Professor, Computer Science
- Paul Michalec, Clinical Professor, Curriculum and Instruction
- John Tiedemann, Teaching Associate Professor, University Writing Program
- Claude d’Estree, Teaching Professor, International Studies
Panelists will discuss the inception and evolution of these roles, highlight best practices, and share opportunities for growth and change to better support Teaching and Professional Faculty.