Through DU’s partnership with Bright Horizons, employees may find support for elder care services in two ways: through your Back-up Care Bright Horizons Profile or through the elder care platform, Years Ahead. Years Ahead connects you with elder care search and referral tools for a network of senior care providers that includes in-home agencies, independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, memory care, and nursing homes. Supports available to you include an online needs assessment, information on selecting between elder care choices – including specialized facilities for memory/hospice care and independent/assisted-living communities –and a search tool for finding and evaluating care providers. Visit Years Ahead to access your free membership to online tools for finding in-home companions or facility-based care.
DU Employees may find support for Elder Care services in two ways:
1. Bright Horizons Portal Profile
- You have up to 3 uses for in-home and center care at reduced costs through DU’s partnership.
- Visit DU’s Bright Horizons client portal, click “Use it” underneath Reserve Back-Up Care, create your profile, enter your loved one’s information which includes an age, and submit your request for care. A care consultant will search your area and contact agencies to find the right care for you.
- Call 1-877-BH-CARES (242-2737) to speak with a Care Consultant 24/7 with questions.
- Employer Username: DU
Employer Password: Benefits4You
- Employer Username: DU
2. Access Elder Care Resources in Years Ahead
- Visit DU’s Bright Horizons client portal
- Scroll down and select “Use It” underneath “Find Elder Care Resources”
- Click “Continue” to access the Sitter City and Years Ahead Intake Form on the right-hand side, Select “Years Ahead” and fill in your information. Click “Register Now”. You will now be directed to the Years Ahead Elder Care Platform Home Page.
- Additional Family Care and Support FAQs
- Years Ahead Customer Support, Email email@example.com or call (877) 719-3056.
- Tips on how to support Elders, please visit the Bright Horizons Blog
- Pre-recorded Family Resources 101 Webinar, Password: aQUks45E
- DU Family Resources Page
- Questions: Email Well@DU.edu
For other Bright Horizon services and to access your personalized portal for back-up child care, you may call 1-877-BH-CARES (242-2737) to speak with a Care Consultant 24/7. Employer Username is “DU” and Employer Password is “Benefits4You.”